Thursday, January 31, 2008

Added Comments/RSS Feeds/Links

Doh! I just discovered that I hadn't turned on the comments option. Sorry about that! Not that comments are all that important, as this isn't a site intended to generate discussion like the political blogs (at least not yet).

I have added several music-related RSS Feeds to the very bottom of the page, as well as the local weather stuff. More RSS feeds will be added as time goes on.

I had already started the RSS Feed Section yesterday, with a feed from the Mt. Washington Observatory Photo Gallery. As you will see, there is some serious-quality and very imaginative shutterbugging going on up there! These are always being added to, and you can also jump to photo galleries from previous months (and previous years).

I am also adding to the list of links, which are mainly (but not all) music-related. Keep checking back to see what's new. I have put a few zany music bloggers up, like "Probe" and also Lee Harstfield's blog (a tune of his was on this year's "Christmas in Seufland")